Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My newest creations...

I've been wanting to attempt making dresses forever, and I finally decided to try. Brett's mom showed me some tricks with gathering, and now I fear I have an addiction for a while. My problem is I hate patterns because it takes too much concentration to read directions and make all the perfect cuts, I'm seriously ADD that way. So I have to make a new dress on the spot everytime, but I loved how these turned out. More to come soon...

I call this my "Martha Washington" design.


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

adorable! I think you have found your new calling! People would pay big money for stuff like that. you should offer sample fabrics to choose from get measurements and make a tond of cash!!! I am too OCD for that I have to be by the book with my patterns. you rock!

Leslie said...

soo stinkin cute! You did so good. And those models are darling too!

Amber Horspool said...

love it! It was fun to see you last week:)

Andrea said...

How CUTE!!! I love how feminine it looks on Tori and with those SHOES! So cute!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheba Price said...

Jacque! Are you freakin kidding me? These are awesome! You need a shop! I want ot buy one! Sophie would look good in a Jacque Creation! Okay we could think of another name for sure! I hope you are doing good. Like to catch up sometime. Your girls are adorable and you are one talented mother! ;)

Linae said...

Oooo I'm impressed! Maybe you can teach me, cuz I'm pretty much gonna be your neighbor now. We are moving in the next few weeks, we are renovating a 50 year old house close to you. I'm hoping we will be in your ward, but that might be wishful thinking. I'll call you this week!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Very Impressive!!! You're very inspiring!! Cute dress's with no pattern and a fit body with some work outs!! I wanna be like you!

Brent and Brooke said...

seriously so cute! I love them and I can't believe you can just make them on the spot like that!

Wendy said...

So cute! Tori is such a little model!