Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So Halloween is coming to town...

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I always pull out the decor early. So my girlies have been dressing like witches everyday since I have the Halloween bin opened up in my kitchen.

I of course was dying to make a Halloween outfit for them, and Tori's is complete below. Taylor's is still a work in progress. :)

2 comments:

Team Avarell said...

So cute...I love the spiderweb skirt! My mom's favorite holiday is Halloween and I happen love it too - mostly because she just always made it so fun; it was definitely a season in our house rather than just a day. She has more Halloween decorations than Christmas so it is always fun to visit them this time of year especially because my Halloween decor is somewhat lacking!

The Winkelman's said...

Hi Fergusons! THis is Kim and Dane Winkelman... we just added you to our blog list! Anyway, Halloween is my (Kim) favorite Holiday too and I think you have just inspired me to get out the decor. I was thinking about doing it but I thought I would be crazy pulling it out this early. It's nice to know we aren't the only crazy ones. :)