Saturday, October 3, 2009

My little apple-dumplin...

So my last post I call Taylor a menace, but these pictures redeem her as my cute-little-apple dumplin. I've wanted to try out my camera and decided last minute after I dropped Tori off to take some pictures of Taylor. I've seen this old house on Ocotillo forever that I knew would be fun to take pictures in front of. So last second heading out the door I grabbed an apple. :) Poor kids legs look like they are dirty, but really she has bruises covering her shins. I bruise just like that. I remember when I was little counting bruises on both of my legs and having 30 of them. You never know with kids how they'll react to you trying to take pictures, but she was sooo cute with me.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tammy said...

Seriously so cute.

And so are the dresses they're wearing in your header.

Brent and Brooke said...

so cute, i want to eat her up! lil apple dumplin!

I love the background wall too

Bryan H said...

i dig these pics...

i just read the tori quotes and i think i'll be laughing for a while just thinking about them.

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Hey, I have to check up on you every once in awhile on here! Your girls are soooo cute and they crack me up. I love the apple pictures. I love all the dresses you are making, I am asking for a sewing machine for Christmas, you will have to give me some of your patterns!