Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tori's Field Trip to the Phoenix Children's Museum...

 I was a parent leader at Tori's field trip and I was in awe at how cool this museum was.  I would have been in heaven as a child to go to a place like this.





 I didn't even take pictures of half the things they had.  Everything they had they were aloud to touch and move and be creative with.
 Here's my little group :).


 This was my favorite room.  It was a little grocery store!  They could first go through all the isles and pick out all the food they wanted and load them into their carts.  Then they could take turns checking each other's groceries out. Sooooo flippin cute.
 Then below their was a pizza oven restaurant that they could make pretend pizzas and serve you at a table.
I really want to go back and spend the whole day there.  So fun.

No comments: