Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend California Trip

We just went to California for the weekend to visit Brett's family. Taylor and Tori had fun with their cousins. I only took a couple of pictures because I didn't know where Brett put my camera. Here is Taylor with two of three cousins her age. It was fun to see everyone since we haven't visited for 6 months.



Ahh, how nice, feeding your cousin. Actually, they were all trying to steal each others bottles.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Christy said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the post of the conversation with Tori. We should totally plan a get together again soon. Once a year is not enough, but I'll take it.

Kendra said...

Hey sweet pea!! I was wondering why you hadn't called to tell me I was the bomb for running a marathon. I can hardly walk, but its all g. I will call you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss you and hope you had fun in Cali.

Love ya, Kendra

Dan and Wendi Roberts said...

Hey Jaque- I found your blog through Sheba. I can't believe you are the Jaque she has talked about! It doesn't seem possible for you to be old enough to be married with kids. If that is so, that means I am getting so OLD! Your girls are so cute! Your mom says they are all so fun. I bet they are just as much fun to babysit and you guys were! Ü I'm glad things are going well for you.
Wendi (Hall) Roberts

Stacey Crewse said...

What a fun trip to Cali! Love your festive background, I need your help Jacque!! Im having a baby shower for my sis-in-law and I know you made the cutest invites for Kris, so HELP me please! :) call me later!

Team Caldwell said...

Thanks, but I am not 24. If I were 24 that would make me old. I just became legal to drink- metamucil that is! ha ha Age is irrelevant right?! (only said by old people by the way)

Kristine Thompson said...

Soo cute! I love Taylors hair :)

R Family said...

I miss you! We are coming for Thanksgiving...will you guys be around?