Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mama's Birthday!

I really have the greatest mom! She always brightens my day, and helps me to laugh when times are stressful.
We saw the "Proposal" and it was pretty good aside from the nudity ;).Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! Love the mother/daughter picture. You are all so beautiful!! And how was the movie?

Casey and Brynn said...

Love your mom! She is a great mother, and you are very lucky. Tell her Happy Birthday from me. Also, Tori's music camp is the cutest thing ever. YOU are such a great mom for sending her to that. It seems like it fits right up her alley! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a great birthday Desi! You know I was thinking about you and wishing you could celebrate with me in Hawaii! Jacque, you do have the best mom!

Cami said...

What cute pictures! You girls are darling! We need to get together!