Thursday, August 20, 2009

A.J.'s farewell party thingy

A.J. has been gone a week now in Brazil and it was so fun to get an email from him. He was telling us how wierd some of the other missionaries are (LOL) but also that he is happy he is there. I'm so proud of him for making this decision he's such a cute brother.


All five of us.

2 comments:

Darren & Kenna said...

Wow! That was crazy to see the picture of you and your siblings. I don't even recognize your younger sister! Anyway, I got your message on facebook- sorry I'm just now getting back to you.. It's http://definitelyblues.blogspot.com/ Let me know if your invite expired, because it's one of those annoying private ones! Love you!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

man, i can't believe he's already on a mission!! When i first met him, he was just a little boy!! time goes sooo fast!!