Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I turned 30...

I had a really good birthday. My friend Leslie took me to Costa Vida's for lunch, and a couple of friends brought me goodies and presents. You always hear people getting surprised on their 30th birthdays so I remember thinking all day that there is no way Brett would ever do that. Especially, since the night before I told him I wanted to use my gift certificate to Brio's. Anyways, on the way there he surprised me with wrapped present and a card. This is very rare for me, so I was kind of shocked. And then to open up a nice Nikon camera I was really in shock. He gave me some money earlier in the week so I wasn't expecting a present at all. So, then we walk into Brio's and he nudged me a little and said,"Who's over there?" Me being the sweet wife that I am responded,"Don't push me." And then looked over to see a table full of friends. What the heck? He also had my favorite desserts waiting at their house for afterwards. So my boo has really stepped up his game this year :).



Thanks, Bretty poo for helping me have a fun birthday now that I'm an old fart like you!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

he's steppin' it up so now you have to out do him!!! he must want something, hmmm....

What a nice time for you! Looks like a blast and you don't look a day olader than 29 1/2! ha ha j/k

tammy said...

Nicely played Brett.

Melissa said...

Yea! What a great surprise!! Happy Birthday, Jaq! Love ya and miss ya!

Brent and Brooke said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!!