My friend Stacey Crewse took our pictures this year and she did an amazing job! . We took them at a The Reed's farm. They used to be in our ward before it split. Gosh, getting ready for and taking family pictures are sooo stressful to me. It took me three tries to make the skirt I'm wearing. I found out that stretchy satin is the only way to go. I always start out making Tori's dress and end up passing it down to Taylor because it ends up too small. I need to make some patterns and my life would be alot easier ;). You can't even tell by all the good shots Stacey got that Taylor was not cooperating with us. The reason she really has a big smile on her face is because she was pinching an hitting Brett's face.
These are my children from the depression era :).









4 comments:
Such great pics. Your girls crack me up. Tori with her always cheesy smile and Taylor with her attitude.
I can't believe it still that you can just make a dress without a pattern. They are sooo cute. Love the pictures!
Umm these are flippin awesome pictures!! Everyone looks so good I love em!
I hope it's ok that I am looking at your blog, but oh my gosh Jacque... I love love love you family pics. They turned out so cute. Tori is so funny. You guys all look great!!
Post a Comment