"Mom these underwear are too tight, my bum puffy is sticking out!" She said thiswhen she had her underwear on sideways and her little cheek was hangin out
"I don't like school Dad, it gives me a headache!" Age 3.
Me,"I'm so excited Santa's gonna bring you a dollhouse!" Tori,"Why, mom?" Me,"Because it will be so fun." Tori,"Because then I won't bother you anymore cause I'll be playing with it?"
Tori,"I don't want to be small I want to big, mom. I want to be like 19 years old. And I won't even turn into a boy when I grow up." Me,"Of course you won't turn into a boy, that doesn't happen." Tori,"I know I was just telling you so you would know."
Tori,"Oh man, that sucks!" Me, calmly,"Tori that isn't a very nice word, where did you learn that?" Tori, hesistantly,"From you."
Tori,"You are the best mom I've ever had in my entire life!"
We have been married for 9 years and as you can tell time has not changed us.
1 comment:
A saw, why didn't I think of that?
And why am I not surprised that your garage is painted a designer color? I'm gonna make Blaine paint the garage.
Post a Comment