So this year we were in California but we still had a Christmas party with my fam before we went. It was a lot of fun, way too much food...but delicious. Tori and I made a snowman cheese ball. It was funny/sad because she wanted her cousins Tyler and Audrey to see it before we ate it, but they came really late and so people kept eating the back of it, and by the end she was in tears. But then they showed up and she was fine again. It's funny what a perfectionist Tori is at everything. Lately she has been spelling words non stop. She sounds them out herself and comes up with words that sound right but aren't spelled right. And sometimes she explodes like the incredible hulk when she finds out she's wrong. She's such a sweetheart though, today I was napping while Taylor was, in Tori's room while she was playing. When I woke up she had surprised me and cleaned up her room, the living room and, and my bathroom. And during my nap I could feel her kiss my forehead a couple of times. I'm so thankful for my angel.
Anyways, my mom had Britt and Katie dress up like angels, Dave dress up like a shepherd, and my Dad like a wiseman, and then interviewed and let the kids interview them. It was really cute. We later made a gingerbread (graham crackers really) village. I want to make that a new tradition because the kids loved it. We were so impressed at Katie's house that we had her take pictures sawing and leveling it out. She's awesome.





2 comments:
I love the Christmas photos! You are so beautiful.
Tori is such a sweetie!!
Post a Comment