Can you see Angel Moroni? We stopped at the church/temple building. It was funny cause a guy there asked us if we could help him out and go to a photo shoot at the church building by Union Square. So we did and it was on the roof of the building with a big tent kind of set up. They said they needed people for pictures which will be put on Mormon.org. So ya, were gonna be kind of famous now :).
This is Union Square and we saw this big Immigration Protest on our way to the church. They had alot of signs saying to protest Arizona. We were hoping they couldn't tell we were from there, lol. The guy was yelling that in Arizona if your illegal they take you out of your beds and haul you back to your country, crazy!
Oh, my, did we eat!!! One of the best things about New York is the food! They had these awesome cupcakes at every turn. Something happens to you when your there and you just give up on trying not to spend too much money on food. I actually bought a pack of 12 mini cupcake which included the one above in mini form ,along with 11 other delicous flavors, and paid a whopping $18 for it. Who am I?
I wish I would have gotten pictures with Brett's cousin and his family. They live right by Union Square and showed us this place to eat The Chat and Chew. It was so good I brought Leslie back the next day.





No comments:
Post a Comment