Here's my little cuddle bug. Every time I pick her up to hold her she nestles her head into my neck, aw...melt. She has such a big and funny personality. She's always making the funniest faces and dancing her little booty off. Her Chinese language is starting to sound a lot more like English now, ha. Tonight she was looking in the mirror and telling me all the faces she was making such as mad, sad, happy, and silly. She was cracking up at herself. She's a happy little babe who begs constantly for popsicles from the moment she wakes up. Were in detox right now from the otter pops. Dang things come in pack of 100! No thank you! Her favorite movies right now are Toy Story 1and 2. She's obsessed and love her new Buzz and Woody doll we got her from Kohl's. She's also obsessed with her new MR. Potato head which is also in Toy Story. She's asleep with all three in her bed right now. It will be fun to take her to see Toy Story 3 in a couple of weeks. She's so different that Tori because she's not constantly talking my ear off, it's kind of nice, lol. I'm not going to potty train her until she's 3 in October. She just doesn't get it still. She tells me all the time though that she's "leaking" when she pees, it's so funny. She sometimes has me let her sit on the toilet and she wipes and flushes, but has yet to actually do any deeds in the toilet. I love how she's easy going and will wear anything I put on her or go anywhere I'm going without a complaint. I'm loving her 3 hour naps and I know they won't last forever so I'm treasuring them right now. I catch her counting in Spanish all the time and lately she loves to paint and make crafts. She's a doll and I really love this age.:)
Here's Tori at her Preschool Graduation. She really has expressed to me how much she loves and is going to miss Miss Autumn. She says she wishes she could be her teacher forever. And there is Taylor trying to get in on the action.
I love how happy Tori is in these pictures. She's my little sunshine. At the end of each day I start to think about how lucky I am to have my girls. Tori's my little good girl and is always trying to do what's right. I love how she is so sweet to Taylor even when she's being a stinker to her. She has me close my eyes sometimes and leads me into her room to show me how she cleaned it all up and made her bed. Hope this last forever...fat chance right?
She had a little part at her graduation and using highest voice possible to said that when she grows up she wants to be a nurse because she loves to help people. It was so cute.
Here they are singing songs that they listened to everyday. She got to take home a cd of the music and loves to listen to it.
Miss Autumn said something special about each kid and she said Tori always has a story for everything, ha! Don't I know that! She loves to talk, and talk, and talk. She's such a curious girl and wants to know everything about anything. Sometimes I'll be talking to myself in the car about how annoying other drivers are and she'll have to know what I'm talking about, AAHHHH!
Miss Autumn also said that she is such a good little artist. And Tori is constantly drawing, cutting, gluing, spelling, painting, or stickering anything she can find. (Love these messes) I love it though, and love how creative she is. She just started piano lessons about a month and a half ago, and she is doing so good. She practices all the time and just loves it. Whenever a friend comes over, she turns into a piano teacher herself and tries to teach them. I feel bad for them sometimes because she talks to them like their supposed to know what she's talking about, lol.
As for me, I started my new crafty blog and have been a little busy with that. People keep asking me how I can do all these things or say I wish I had time for that, and I say well I'm sure your house is clean and you actually cook regular meals, lol. I feel like it's so hard to balance life. Last year my obsession was going to the gym because it was such a stress release. Now that Taylor is old enough to let me be creative again my new obsession is creating. I just need to make sure I have time each day to get myself dressed cute and do my make-up, clean, teach and play with my kids, make something fun and creative, cook, exercise, talk to my hubby, read my scriptures and my books, and watch my shows. (lol) Thank goodness for all of the finales, that takes a load off. Well happy day, I fulfilled my journaling for the day I'd say. :)





2 comments:
What a sweet post:)) Im so glad ur my neices mom cause you're a good one! Dido to the otter pops! Lily is the exact same way. I probably only have 20 left so Im right there with u! Hope to see you soon!:))
Tori looks so cute at graduation, how fun!
Post a Comment