Summer has been really fun so far. We've been swimming a lot, and Tori can officially swim, yay! Taylor loves to wear her swim-float suit and spin for hours in a tube. When I first got her the suit she had to take it everywhere. She took it to the gym and the grocery store and cried when I pried it from her hands as we were going into church, lol.
I know, I know, I'm so dorky for dressing my kids alike, but Tori LOVES it. I found their cute Roxy Capri's at Ross for $3.99. Can you believe that? I also got a cute tan and gold pair. Actually they were for Taylor, but Tori tried them on and they fit her. When I went back they had a 4T for her too, but in the tan her and Taylor will both be wearing 3T. She's so tiny! While shopping for these there was a shirt that had a skate board attached to it that Taylor became obsessed with. She now takes the skate board everywhere, lol. She sleeping with it as I write this.
I've always called them my little goose's. Maybe because they're always silly. Tori the other day looked at me as we were about to go to the store and said, "mom, you look scary. Are you wearing mascara?" Brett laughed so hard and so did I. I wasn't wearing any make-up, and will take that as a compliment. Hoping that means I usually look good, lol.
I love this picture. Taylor still has that cute chubby look to her and I'm so glad they love each other so much. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment