Monday, August 2, 2010

Catch Up...

This picture is from my Dad's birthday in June.  I love it because Taylor is wearing her new floaty-swimsuit.  I bought it for her the night before and she was dying to use it.  She was crying to bring it and then put it on once we were there.  She wouldn't stop begging to go swimming, so we put her and Emmy in the tub.  She's a nut.  She also brought it with us wherever we went for the next month.  She brought it to the gym, the store, Tori's dance class, so funny.  Below my dad made homemade BBQ chicken pizza, so yum.

These pictures were from Father's Day.  Brittney made brownie muffins with Reese's pieces butter cups inside.  Some 4th of July pictures are mixed in as well.
I love the picture above.  From the other room I could hear Taylor yelling,"Papa, Papa, Papa!"  When I went in there she was two inches from his face, crazy girl that makes us laugh.  If you know my dad then you know he hates loud noise, but he's pretty patient with her.   And then they decided to sport the glasses :).
Since 4th of July was on Sunday this year we had a BBQ-swim party on Saturday at our house.  The girls loved decorating the cupcakes with blue and red sprinkles.  Tori and I had so much fun making the paper lanterns hanging below.  I got the idea and directions from Martha Stewart.

Sunday night on the 4th we went to my parents house and my grandma had left us all a fireworks box.  So the kids loved helping us light up all the fun fireworks and sparklers.  Then we watched fireworks from their backyard.
 
The picture above was from Cow-Day at chickfila.  If you dressed up like a cow you got a free combo.  Tori of course is saying moo!  Tori learned how to swim completely now, yay!  She can also jump off the grotto in our pool. (Such an accomplishment for her).  Taylor has mastered the arm floaties.  It's so nice to relax in the pool now.

No comments: