I'm just going to write down some things I want to remember before I forget them. Tori is loving Kindergarten and is reading books now, so crazy. She's such a little sponge. I go and help out in her class every Tuesday and I love it. She of course has to give me million hugs, it's hilarious. I can tell it means so much to her that I come :).
Taylor is our crazy one right now. Her favorite things to say to me are "give me a second",nothing-but really come out "nufing", and "you be quiet mom". These are her answers to everything when I ask her to do something. When Tori acted like this at this age, I was constantly worried how she'd turn out. But Tori has turned into such a mild mannered sweetheart. So with Taylor I just laugh at her all the time and have hope she'll get over her extreme sassiness, lol. She is loving preschool with "Miss Jenn." She asks me every morning if she can go, so cute. Since then she sings the alphabet constantly. She even had to sing it during Sacrament in church, that was great! :/
Tori and Taylor have been playing so well together. They are finally at age where they can play now, and I love it! It makes me so happy to be there mom when I see them loving each other. The other day I went to pick upTori from her dance class and the teacher handed her a licorice. I watched her immediately break it in half, and it melted my heart because I knew she was saving it for Taylor. So sweet!
Another major thing that has happened is Taylor is out of her crib! She finally learned how to climb out of it, so we had to move her into Tori's room. I ordered a bunk/loft bed, but right now they sharing a twin. They each lay on opposite ends of the bed. It's so cute because when I come to cover them up before I go to bed, most of the time I find them snuggled side by side each other.
I really feel so grateful that I get to be a mom of these precious girls.
Below are some pictures of my birthday weekend. We stayed in a cabin up in Heber at Bison Ranch with my parents. It was so much fun. The one bad thing is we forgot Taylor's pack-n-play (crib) and the first night we tried to get her to sleep next to Tori and it did not work. Tori fell asleep and we were all watching a movie. I had already layed next to her for an hour and gave up. She kept coming out and with the most dramatic face ever and slouched shoulders says," I can't sleep." My mom and I were dying at her good acting skills. During the movie I heard her screaming really loud and went into the room where Tori was asleep and found Taylor 2 inches from Tori's face and she was trying to wake her up. She had also turned on all the lights. Crazy kid, and even funnier was that Tori never even flinched, she was OUT! Once the movie was over and it was 11pm she finally went to sleep. We went right to Wal-mart the next day and bought a new one, lol. But now the little stinker is in a bed so we'll pass it on to the next babe.





No comments:
Post a Comment