Wednesday, October 24, 2007
She's Here!
Friday night we took Tori to Schnepf (?) Farms. She had so much fun. When we left at 8:00 I decided to start timing my contractions. To my surprise they were all hurting really bad and were 5 - 10 minutes apart. So an hour and a half later we headed to the hospital. When we got there I was dialated to a six. Ouch! I got my epidural about an hour later and was a 7. About 3 hours later I pushed about four times and she was out. She was born on her due date October 20th @ 2:14 in the morning. She weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 20 inches long. It was such a different experience than with Tori. I didn't even feel like it should have been over yet. I love epidurals! Taylor has been such a good baby. I can just hold her and stare at her for hours. Tori never let us hold her without bouncing her, or walking her around. I now know why people love newborns. I used to be scared of them. I'm crossing my fingers that she won't get colicky at the 2-3 week period. She's such a sweety! Tori is doing really good with her. She has become a lot more whiny since she was born, but I know she'll get past it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Yea welcome little Taylor! How exciting that shes finally here! Congrats and good job to Mommy!!
Newborns are the reason I have so many kids. My most treasured moments are the first 2 weeks, when I get A LOT of one on one time with my new baby and I just sit and hold them for hours and hours. I wish more than anything that it would last longer--it is so sweet to think about how the just left their Father in Heaven and I feel so blessed that I was chosen to add another baby to our family! Enjoy!!!
Brett, your mom told me how to find you. This is your cousin Laura.
Taylor is so cute and you have a lovely family. Congratulations!
She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person. Love ya!
Jaque, I'm creepy (maybe it's okay since it's Halloween time,) but I found you round about through Kristal's blog. Congrats on your new baby! She's so pretty, as is your other little girl. And, you look exactly the same!! I was excited to see your pictures from the reunion, I didn't know you were friends with Amy Palmer - she's one of my best-ies from dental hygiene school. Anyhow, you look amazing and I had to say hi!
~ Sara (Jones)Palmer
That is so fun! Take lots of pictures so we can all see her! Isn't it funny how different they are? Every single on e of my kids have been so different! Congrats!
I am loving her name, you clever little thing. That is my Abbey's middle name. I just love it. We named her after the Jack Johnson song, but you can pretend it's because of you!!! ha,ha. Let's party soon. Kristal
Post a Comment