Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Ten Year Class Reunion






















Last Saturday we went to my 10 year reunion. We went to The Cheesecake Factory before the reunion with my friends Robyn, Kimmy, and their husbands. It was fun seeing everyone. Of course I was the only girl 9 months pregnant! I was so hot the whole time. Everyone else I asked said they felt fine. Got to love the human heater inside me. I also love how I have a double chin in every picture. Too much ice cream lately!

3 comments:

Emily Webb said...

Oh that looks like it was so fun! Your blog is so cute! Everyone that went said it was a blast!I hope you have your baby soon and that that all goes good!

Melissa said...

You look so cute! Only a few more days; so hang in there. I saw where Kris is preggo again. Good luck and I miss ya!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I want pictures of Taylor!!!