Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Make up time

Tori loooves playing with makeup. I found that if I let her play with my makeup I don't care about, then I can get ready while she plays. She usually puts eye shadow all over her forehead. I think she is the cutest thing ever!

3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

hi! Ok, now you have to keep up on your blog :) It was sooo good to see you! I hope you dont have the baby tonight! Your little girl is darling! my niece is Tori, I never hear that name but its cute! good luck with #2 :)

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

I have to admit, she does a pretty good job getting it to look just right! I can't wait for the baby to come!!

Leslie said...

Hey you,I just found your blog! Did you have fun at the reunion?? Having anymore contractions? Hopefully soon. When is Tori going to come play with us???Let me know if you need any help when its the big day!