Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Brett's sister Cammie and her family came out for the fourth and they are so much fun. Their cute girls Bailey and Lucy are Tori's favorite. I don't think Tori has ever swam so much in her life.
This is their crazy pose!
Cammie got them matching jammies. It was funny because we were in the pool and Tori came outside from the house and was frantically asking me, "who's dresses are in the family room?" I had no idea what she was talking about. So she brought out the princess jammies on hangers with a stressed look on her face. She screamed with excitement when she found out one of the "dresses" was for her. Then she got mad at me when I told her she couldn't wear it in the pool.
On Saturday, I went to girls camp. It was a lot of fun exept for the bugs and spiders. I only stayed til Sunday so it was perfect time away from my girls. I missed them just enough to be renewed with energy for another week. Okay maybe for only a day, but at least it was something. Today I fit all of Tori's hair in a pony tail for the first time. It is so cute and she looks older with it. Anyways in the car on the way to lunch she says, "this is the best day of my life!" All because her hair is now long enough for a pony tail. She cracks me up.
I have no idea why Brett gets mad at me for the things I let Taylor play with.

3 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

Tori's personality sounds adorable!

Linae said...

I don't know why he would care either? What's wrong eating toenail clippers??? I wanted to ask you how you updated my blog so I could change the template safely. My friend wants to and hers is the old version. Let me know if it's not too difficult. Thanks! You kids are cute as ever!

Brooke and Tami said...

A baby clipping toenails. That is so funny, yet cute too!