Sunday, June 29, 2008

I got tagged

3 Joys-Squeezing Taylor's chubby thighs and bootie all day.
Running out to the pool to layout everytime Taylor falls asleep.
Listening to Tori teach me Spanish.


3 Fears-My dad getting really sick again
Praying in Sacrament Meeting
My kids dying


Current Obsessions/Collections-Trying to get tan
Going to the gym
Reading the Host


3 Random Facts about myself-I like odds over evens, except for 8 because 3 and 5 makes 8.
I played softball for 8 years
I just started liking tomatoes about 5 years ago.
(Only roma tomatoes)

I now tag Kendra, Aunt Tami, and Jaime.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I'll suck it up and leave you a comment :) I love your blog! Check mine out anytime at: http://courtney-theparkers.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

Love the new posts and pictures! That carrot cake looks so good!

Casey and Brynn said...

How are you liking The Host? What part are you at? It is no Twilight, that is for sure. Very slow for most of the book too. But I ended up really liking it. Nancy didn't like it at all!

Breck and Nan said...

Hey I saw you at the gym. You'll have to let me know how you are liking your trainer. And your carrot cake looks amazing!

Katie Taylor said...

im also obsessed about summer browing. (my tan)
and i read the host. let me know what you think when you're done.

tammy said...

So will you say the prayer this Sunday?

Alli Loar said...

Hey Jackie, Yes I finally gave in to my daughter and sisters pressure to get a blog. I hope I can figure it out on my own now..Wish I could of gone out with you and Shebs last night..Lets do a Girls Nite soon. Hope you are having a great summer.