
My Mom and Brett have the same birthday so I made them a cake to share on Sunday. Brett loves when I make homade carrot cake, but it's seriously an evil cake. It has about 700 calories for 1/12 of the cake.

Don't worry mom I won't reveal your age. I seriously have the best mom. I call her almost every day to tell her all my problems of the day, and I always feel better afterwards. She's so laid back, too bad I got my high strung genes from my dad! I can never get her to stop saying sorry for things she doesn't do. Like if I forget to bring Taylor's formula and need to go buy some an apology from her will follow. Your the best mom, love you!

I shaved Brett's head last week because he's been outside working lately. I'm still trying to get used to it. Brett just turned 32. I headed into the 30's and I'm getting used to the idea now.

Auntie Brittney with the drama queens.

I love cheesy smiles!
10 comments:
Taylor's smile is adorable. And so are her chubby legs! Happy Birthday Brett and Desi!
Very cute smiles from Taylor! Mom & Britt look cute too, oh & Brett to of course:)
Happy Birthday to Brett and Desi! We recently shaved Mike's head too. I think it makes him look younger. His grandpa thinks he just got home from his mission everytime he sees him now. it's pretty funny.
Hey Jacque, I came across your blog through wendys. You have such a cute family and I love your blog, so creative:) i added you to my fellow bloggers I hope thats ok???
Jacque- Okay, so it was my upper LID not LIP! As in EYELID! haha And Casey has gotten in shape by counting calories and working out for an hour every day on the eliptical machine. He comes home totally drenched in sweat! So he has lost a lot of weight and gotten in good shape! I am just happy I have an excuse to be fat right now! :) And I don't look forward to having to lose it all somehow soon!
That is great that you got a trainer! I think you look amazing though, seriously. The annoying thing about Casey, and most men, is that he lost 10 lbs. in the first week! It is crazy how fast he can lose it...and gain it back if he isn't careful! Congrats on the 5 lbs, keep up the good work!
I agree with you about how you have the best mom. She makes a wonderful friend too. Life is always more fun when Desi is around. We can't seem to stop giggling and being silly. We'll always be young at heart when we're together. Happy Birthday!
Mmmmm! That cake sure looks delicious. Carrot cake is now my next pregnancy craving. I love your family! Especially your mom! Happy Late Birthday Desi!
Oh! Happy Late Birthday to Brett too! :)
Cute pics! I shave mikes head and he tried growing it back once and it didn't work out so well! So needless to say I shave his head all the time! If ya think about it, it probably is cooler to not have hair when outside working? So does your husband do those splash pads for work?? I would love to get one for the girls!
Post a Comment