Friday, June 6, 2008





This post is over due but oh well. We finally took pictures with all the grandkids on my side. Taylor looks like an albino, enormous baby next to Emilee ( formerly Raquel). She has been so much fun lately. She waves now just not when I want her to, and she knows how to use her pincher skills. I can't leave any onion skins within her rolling radius. My favorite thing she does all the time is her growling. At church when it's all quiet her growling is awesome.
A couple of weeks ago Brett's brother and his wife came for a couple of days. This is their baby Kobie who is the same age as Taylor. They loved and entertained each other even though they were always trying to rip each others faces off.

5 comments:

Kristine Thompson said...

Hey Jac It's just Emmy :)

Casey and Brynn said...

Wow, Emmy looks like she has dark skin like her brother. Hey, albino is cool! It is kind of ironic that TANner is as white as the snow!!! haha I love how chubby Taylor is. Oh...so we are sort of contemplating the name Taylor now. To go with our whole T theme. I hope you don't mind! Tell me if it bugs you! Love you all.

tammy said...

I loved holding Taylor and her chubbiness in SS today! So cute.

Leslie said...

Seriously, this is the cutest blog on the block. Taylor is so cute. When are we going to do lunch again? Lets play.

Linae said...

Cute post! So I'm a little nervous to use the new Cutest blog on the block way, what's up with that? Is it gonna mess up my blog? Yours is way adorable. Miss ya!