Friday, May 30, 2008

Finger Painting




Note to self: finger painting is messier than can imagine and saying no will not stop her from painting her body!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

Oh my goodness. You are a nice mom! Also, the first picture of her is the first time I have seen her where she looks like she has some Taylor genes in her! Love it.

tammy said...

I love the handprints on her knees. At least you knew to have her strip down before starting.

Kristine Thompson said...

Too funny- next time will probably be outside -huh :)

Churchhouse said...

Hey Girl- we missed you at the pool party at Alli's- maybe next time you could fit us in..... ;) Anyways, is there any way you could put on my blog some cute flip flops or something that is summer-ish. I can't remember the site that has that fun decor. Thanks much- love ya

Judy said...

All I can say is you are brave!

Amber Horspool said...

fun times! but, not fun cleaning!
she's so cute:)

Amber Horspool said...

btw, i can't see kris's blog anymore, will you ask her to add me to her invites?
amberandmike@gmail.com

Brooke and Tami said...

I love that even though she's covered in green, she still has her pretty shoes and necklace on.

Churchhouse said...

Thanks for the header.....I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Malissa said...

WOW! When Makenna is old enough to paint, I will learn from you and strip her down to nothing but her shoes and her bling! Your blog is so cute! It is fun to keep up with family this way.

Autumn said...

What a fun mom! Way to just let go.