Thursday, May 8, 2008

It looks like it gonna be so good!

Twilight in HD
I stole this from my friends blog because I had to share!

6 comments:

tammy said...

I. Cannot. Wait.

Churchhouse said...

I am sooooo excited about the movie!!!!! Edward is HOT!!! Did you change my background? I love it if you did. I was getting sick of the other one. Your girls are so dang cute. I love all your photo's.

Autumn said...

I can't wait either, of course it will not be as good as the books and Edward will not be as cute as I pictured him but it will be fun to watch.

Casey and Brynn said...

Jacque, Have you read her new book? It came out last week and is called the Host. I finished it last night and I really liked it. I mean...it is no Twilight. But still a good story. Also, your comment you left about our anniversary was so funny. We have been "busy"and obviously we missed the memo on birth control! :)

Sheba Price said...

Too cool! You have to read my friends post. Her name is Robyn Clement and she is on my list of friends. She lives in Oregan and was on the set of Twilight. I can't wait for the movie to come out! It will be here before you know it!

R Family said...

Holy Crap! I am so excited...Brad is making fun of me right now.