Monday, May 19, 2008

It's a Hard Knock Life!

Tori had her dance recital over the weekend. She was so cute! They danced to Annie's "Hard Knock Life." I tried to find the smallest tights I could but they still look like stretch pants. I wish they didn't have to wear them.
The sad part was ever other little girl class wore the cutest little dress costumes, and Tori class had the wierd big bow, bloomer outfit. She still made it look so dang cute.
My mom came and held Taylor while she seriously rocked out to every song. It was so funny! Anytime she heard music she would start head banging. She looked like she was mentally handicapped or something.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Maybe some day I will watch my child in a dance recital...I have to get a girl first because our boys and dance will never happen! haha. Adorable. When are you going to come to CO for a visit?

tammy said...

So cute! I danced my whole life and can't believe I don't have a little girl to carry on the tradition. Maybe I'll have to come watch Tori. And then I can see your special needs child rock out too. : )

Sheba Price said...

Okay that is the cutest pic ever! Love the tights! And all four of you have the same pretty smile! Let's get together girl!

Amber Horspool said...

I LOVE Annie! How fun that she got to dance to "Hard Knock Life!" I wish I could've seen it:)
The part about Taylor's "head banging" is still crackin' me up!

Tiffany said...

She is so cute! I'm glad it all went good! Your girls are getting so big! Kristines new baby is so cute and so small!