Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My cuties!

I go on spurts making the girls jewelry and hair bows. It's always interesting trying to make stuff while Tori pretends they are people, such as the beads or the hot glue sticks. When I'm done I have beads covering the floor, with flower, glitter, rhinestones, lace, and all sorts of other fun things all over the place. But after they wear them I see it was worth the trouble.
Taylor is seven months now and rolling all over the place. She is such a grabber. Anything within a foot of her she dives for. She is such a sweet little chunk of love. I just want to squeeze her chubbiness all day long!

Tori has been asking lately if she can take pictures of me and Taylor. Taylor is sporting a nice little boogie in this one. Tori's latest sayings, "I don't love you anymore" "I'm not gonna play with you anymore" "I still love you though (If she pees her pants)" . She was going through some crazy stage lately where I felt like I needed to tranquilize her with something to calm her down. She would freak out over the simplist things, like if I assumed she wanted her drink in a sippy cup (which she always does). But thankfully my old Tori is back with her pleases, thank-yous, I love yous, and constant kisses on my arm. I wonder how long she'll be back this time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

So cute! We weren't thinking of the name Taylor, but actually Taybri. That is, if it is a girl. We will see! Love the way you dress yours.

kayleen said...

jackie (sp?), you're so funny. not only can you wear a shirt with my name in big block letters, but i'll provide one for you. (i have a stash of 'em in my back room.)



ps. tell your brother to hang out with us every now and then.

tammy said...

So fun that they have a mom who likes to make stuff for them to be even more adorable.