Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Celebrity Morph by MyHeritage

It's kind of crazy how well I morph into Kathryn but I still think I look nothing like her.

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That is so crazy! I love it! Love all the new pictures and posts too! Your girls are the cutest!

Sheba Price said...

Sorry Jacque but I think you are totally better looking then Katherine! I am not just saying that just because we are friends either! You could be a movie star or America's Next Top Model! :)

Love the pics of the girlies and I love the matching necklace and bracelet too! Okay, Next week for sure girl! WE are getting together!

kristine said...

You are a beauty! You totally look like her! I was so happy- surprised to see your comment! It made my day to hear from a friend of the past.. I would love to catch up with you and Christine when I am visiting AZ! Your family is so cute, two beautiful girls like their mother.. and you are keeping it real with the family business! You rock the world of painting! So keep up with me here and we will keep in touch! Only two more weeks for the European dream for me.. send me a line klhammons@gmail.com
So good to hear form you Jackie! Have a fabulous summer day!