Sunday, May 4, 2008

Raquel Victoria Thompson

My sweet little niece is finally here! She was born on April 30th, and weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and was 19 and a half inches long.
She had the longest little toes!
I totally think she has Kristine's nose and lips. She was so sweet! When I changed her diaper I seriously couldn't believe how tiny her little bum was. When I was burping her she was standing up on my stomach. My six month old won't even stand up when we hold her up. She just pulls her legs up to her chest, wierd I know!
Little Swee-pea!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

oh she is so cute! i hope Kris is feeling good. wish we lived closer so i could bring her dinner!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Ya that was so funny when you had me change taylor at the hospital when she was born and her little bum was so little too! :)

tammy said...

Oh she is sooo sweet!

Doug Thompson said...

That is a cute picture of you and Raquel! Your eyes look so light in the picture...almost green.