I didn't know you were into these books. You might call me obsessed with them! I don't know if that Edward looks good enough to be Edward! haha I hope it does the book justice.
Oh man! you must be pumped!!! I still need to read the book:) So many people have told me about it:) I ran out of birthday candles on brady's birthday so I stuck a regular candle in there.(so I did make the candle but not the cake:)
"Mom these underwear are too tight, my bum puffy is sticking out!" She said thiswhen she had her underwear on sideways and her little cheek was hangin out
"I don't like school Dad, it gives me a headache!" Age 3.
Me,"I'm so excited Santa's gonna bring you a dollhouse!" Tori,"Why, mom?" Me,"Because it will be so fun." Tori,"Because then I won't bother you anymore cause I'll be playing with it?"
Tori,"I don't want to be small I want to big, mom. I want to be like 19 years old. And I won't even turn into a boy when I grow up." Me,"Of course you won't turn into a boy, that doesn't happen." Tori,"I know I was just telling you so you would know."
Tori,"Oh man, that sucks!" Me, calmly,"Tori that isn't a very nice word, where did you learn that?" Tori, hesistantly,"From you."
Tori,"You are the best mom I've ever had in my entire life!"
We have been married for 9 years and as you can tell time has not changed us.
9 comments:
ok, if it's not good, i might die...
how could the movie ever be as good as the books??? they've got a tough job...
I feel like such a teenage girl, AND I can't wait to see this movie!! It better be good!
I love the books! I'll be so disappointed if the movie isn't any good.
I didn't know you were into these books. You might call me obsessed with them! I don't know if that Edward looks good enough to be Edward! haha I hope it does the book justice.
Jacque! Love the Disneyland pics and yes I hope this movie turns out good! I hope I like Edward. I also heard that James is hot! We will see!
oh this makes me like the cast so much better. at first i was disappointed with who they picked but now i LOVE who they picked :) i'm so excited!!
the house thing - so glad we waited!! almost bought one last year and i was crushed when we didn't but now i'm uncrushed about it :)
Oh man! you must be pumped!!! I still need to read the book:) So many people have told me about it:) I ran out of birthday candles on brady's birthday so I stuck a regular candle in there.(so I did make the candle but not the cake:)
so pumped
Post a Comment