Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nothin Special

I've been painting for someone the last couple of days, and Brett watched the girls. As you can see he let Tori dress herself and left her bed head for the day. We acid washed our pool and refilled it to get it ready for the summer. Brett took Tori swimming already.
I got the girls new swimsuits and Tori begged me to also try Taylor's on her, so I couldn't resist taking a picture. I love Taylor's deer in headlights pose.
Tori kept telling me that she made my room so so pretty and this is what I found. :) And no I don't actually where those scrunchy's!

Tori never crawled because she would scream if we ever put her on her stomach, so I love that Taylor actually likes to do this. Someday I will have a baby that actually crawls!

5 comments:

tammy said...

Oh come on - I've seen you in those scrunchies before!

Laynee said...

I got Avery the same bathing suit.

Sheba Price said...

Yea right! I know you love the scrunchies!:) I love the decorations and the swimsuits and models are adorable! I didn't know you had a pool! HMMMM? ;)

Amber Horspool said...

i like the turtle and crab at the bottom of your pool! that last picture is my favorite! she's such an adorable baby, and the dress is so cute!

Brooke and Tami said...

Tori made your room so beautiful. What a cutie, trying to do something nice for her mommy. I love the bedhead. That is so me (present day).