I have a black sheet at home that I drape over our couch to take pictures of the girls with. I thought these pictures turned out so cute that I just had to share! It plays music so pause my music at the bottom.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
your girls are so sweet. i seriously need to take 'cute blog' classes from you. when do you find the time to be so creative???
you're good at takin pics jackal! k so i love leona lewis. im glad you do too.
A black sheet... that's brilliant! I'm gonna try that.
These pictures are so cute!!! Along with your good talent, what kind of camera do you have?? I can't to see you all!!
I can't wait:)
They did turn out so cute! You are so talented!
Wow Jacque you are so talented they turned out so good. Your girls are so cute.
Jaque, You might want to delete camera digital from the comments. I got something with similar wording on mine, it even ends with (a hug), but it was a totally different name and address. I think it could be a virus. those types of things have been going around through comments lately.
Post a Comment