Friday, April 4, 2008

What the?

Remember this happy picture? Well, it all changed when the screw decided to fall out of the stucco. I was talking to Brett at the time and all the sudden couldn't figure out why I was looking up at him. Then we both got wide eyed and realized Taylor was face down in the grass. Poor baby! She didn't get hurt too bad just a little red mark on her head from the wood pole hitting her. Tori was luckily on my legs. At least my head landed in the grass.



5 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

Yikes! I'm glad you're all okay. It's funny, because when you first posted that picture, I was actually wondering what it was hung from and how sturdy it was.
I usually get overly nervous about stuff like that. Man, I should've said something! Darn stucco!

Amber Horspool said...

I just tried to find where you posted that picture before and I can't find it. I was going to be funny and post a "warning" comment!

Laynee said...

Scary!! Glad you are all ok.

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

How funny, I am always so afraid of anything screwed into the plaster for that very reason. I am not kidding it always makes me nervous. Poor Taylor, her first injury! By the way, I was so upset for Tori and the gum/hair incident. Couldn't he have tried peanut butter. Chloe's hair has taken so long to grow, I think I would have killed Blake.

Sheba Price said...

Yowzer! I am glad there were no stitches or broken bones involved! That is scary! Can't trust those darn swings! That is a pretty pic of you and the kids! :)