This weekend Brett's friend Mike and his wife Lindsey were in town. Mike, Jake, Brett, Andrea, Ashton, and I have all lived in Yucaipa, California. We went out to dinner at Gordon Biersch(?) It was a pretty good resturaunt, but the service wasn't very good. After chatting for 30 minutes we realized we never heard from our waitress yet. Anyways, it was so fun. It was the first time I left Tori and Taylor with a real babysitter so it was so great to get out. Afterwards we walked around the new San Tan mall which I had never seen, and now love. Then we watched "Dan in Real Life," at Jake and Wendy's. I seriously loved that movie!








5 comments:
Laughing at the pole picutres. Where's pics of Brett with the pole - LOL?
I miss you guys already! We had so much fun!!! I can't believe it's already over!! We want to get a beach house with everyone this summer... are you in?? :)
I love the scrapblogging of all the pictures! That was such a fun night! Let's do it again soon!
Cute Pics! Especially the last one! :) I love how you scrapped the pictures. You are so crafty! It looked like you had a fun night! I love the new look on your blog and my blog! Thank you!!!
Looks like a fun night. I can't believe you were still hungry and trying to eat that pizza while taking a picture... :) You are a crazy gal.
Post a Comment