Friday, March 28, 2008

Ahhhhh!

So last night after going out to dinner with some friends I come home to see this on the fridge.
It's not gum it's sparkly silly puddy. Brett said she had it stuck on both sides, but he couldn't get it out of the left side. So I'm doing her hair this morning trying to see if I can tell where it is and yep he gave her a side burn!
I guess it's not too noticeable once her hair is down, but I don't think piggy tails are going to be too cute anymore.

I asked Tori why she put it in her hair. Her response, "No, I did'nt put it in my hair I was putting it in my ears for plugs and then they got stuck, that's what happened!"

8 comments:

Laynee said...

Oh My Gosh!!!!

Katie Taylor said...

hahahahaha.i just so laughed so freakin hard jacque. thats definately the best blog yet.

tammy said...

I would've died when I saw that! Just wait until she decides to cut her own hair one day.

Sheba Price said...

Oh my gosh! Sophie did the same thing a couple of week ago! At first when I saw that picture on the fridge I was like, what the heck? It does not look too noticable, thank goodness!

R Family said...

That is so my worst nightmare. Luckily it looks like you can totally cover it up. I love her explanation, what a sweetheart!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Oh man:)!! I wonder if she got the ear plug idea from grandma Teri??? She is still cute as can be even with a side burn!:) I don't think there is anything worse then to see gum (or silly puddy) with hair stuck in it!! Thanks Jacque:) I can't wait to see you guys!!

Brooke and Tami said...

If it makes you feel any better, Kira has given herself about 5-6 haircuts. She always made sure to cut her hair in noticeable places (Bangs...ect.). That's when I started with some creative hairdos. Most people never even noticed. Rubber bands, gel, and hairspray are key to a good cover up situation. I totally understand how you feel.

Tiffany said...

LOL nice that she wanted to plug her ears and not put it in her hair! I hate that stuff and yes it is banned from my house! I hope her hair grows back fast! I would have cryed! I'm glad you had a fun dinner with your friends! We all need to try and get together soon!