Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Princess Turns Three!


Today was Tori's birthday and she wanted (Okay, I did) a princess party. Her friends arrived in princess attire and were the cutest things ever. It was actually such a laid back party. All of the girls were so calm and quiet. Tori did her normal present opening where she is so dramatic that she sounds like she is crying, but she's trying to show how excited she is. There was dancing, a pinata that fell down before the candy did, pin the crown on the princess, a cupcake cake that only Tori ate in five seconds while the other girls daintily ate in 15 minutes, princess crafts, and of course a princess photo shoot. After the girls left Tori crashed on the couch. Here's a montage of the party.


Happy Birthday my sweet Princess!

12 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

CUTE! You always do the cutest slide shows. I need to learn how to make fun ones like that! Tori is so cute. I loved that you did individual photos with all of the little princesses. I bet their moms LOVED that! The pony and sheer hanging background was so perfect for your little photo shoot:)

Casey and Brynn said...

What a cute party! I love three year olds. They are so fun. You are a great mom to do that for her! How fun, and as usual a great slideshow too.

Leslie said...

Wow I have been missing out. I havent checked your blog in a while and Iam totally peeing my pants. First of all the golden spandex octapus on her shoulders lady is hilarious. That video was great. And second, sometimes I think you are food too but I hold myself back from biting you. Poor Tori fell to temptation!!!The party sounds like a success. so sad we missed it!

Sheba Price said...

So fun! I love having girls! They are the best! You out did yourself Jacque! The decorations are too cute and your little girl is adorable! How fun! I loved the pony pics and what cute girls! You are the party queen!

Wendy said...

How awesome! I love the slideshow! I'm so bummed Susie had to miss it. She actually still thinks it hasn't happened yet... yep, she's still carrying around the invitation and talking about the "princess party." So sorry we missed it! Let's get our girls together soon!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

JoLynn had so much fun! You did an awesome job - I'm sure the girls were in Princess heaven! Did Brett dress up like Prince Charming? The pics of all the girls are awesome!
Lisa

Churchhouse said...

Cute little Tori!!! Looks like she had fun with her friends. Chloe is turning 3 in a few weeks and is also having a princess party. How many kids did you invite? I am a bit nervous on how many to have at her party. I made some of the recipes this week-yum....and where are yours??????

Breck and Nan said...

Cute party! Looks like the girls had a blast. I think it is really cute that they all came dressed like princesses. What a good idea!

Kodi & Lindsey said...

hey jacque i need some help - how do i change the back ground on my blog with loosing all my friends/family links? i dont know if that even makes sense.

ps super cute birthday party!! tori opening her presents and sounding like she is crying is too funny.

Stacey Crewse said...

What a cute princess party! Next year invite me too :) I need to get all of your tips because Carys' birthday is next month and she of course wants the ultimate princess party!!! Too cute!

Heather said...

OK so I have to tell you that I feel like the biggest spy when I look at your blog...like I'm eavesdropping on a converstation where they don't know I'm listening. You guys have the cutest family though and you are an awesome blogger! Happy Birthday to Princess Tori!! Birthdays are so exciting!

tammy said...

How cUtE! What a fun party! I love her screams when she opens her presents.