Monday, March 3, 2008

Lady in gold onesie!

Happy Birthday Jaime, I miss you! This video is for you. Everyone else needs to watch it too because you will die when you realize this girl does this for a living.

My brother is in a band and this girl is playing after him tonight. I guess she's on tour from Iowa. It's a little long but you won't be able to stop watching because she is freakin hilarious. Seriously, this girl is crazy!

12 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

Your brother's band is AWSOME! I check out his Pumphouse blog every so often. Your entire family is so talented. I'm jealous. I still love you though. This chick you posted IS hilarious.

R Family said...

What the freak?! That is so hilarious...hopefully since I'm sharing this post with her you aren't trying to say she looks like me. You are so funny. Love ya Jacque. Thanks for my blog.

Sheba Price said...

Okay Jacque! That video is soooo freakin hilarious! I just told my sister about it and she asked me if she has blonde hair and glasses and I was like yea she does and she said she was on that show on Nick Jr. called Yo Gabba Gabba! Have you seen the show? There is someone on that production on LSD for sure! I have to admit, I like the song and I think your brother is pretty cool for doing what he wants to do! I will e-mail ya soon!

Christy said...

I have totally seen this video before and I LOVE it! I have heard she has a ton more music on you-tube, but I haven't ever looked into it. Stomp one time for britney!

Christy said...

ps I want to go hear Dave's band play! Where and when is his concert? I would love to see her in concert too, especially if she wears the gold jumpsuit!

tammy said...

Hil-Air-EE-Ous!!

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS- good thing for Jaime I re-read your post carefully to realize this was not her... ;)

Team Caldwell said...

Stomp twice for beyonce! I have this saved and have watched it sooo many times over the last few months! Trust me that it will never gte old no matter how many times you watch it!

Stacey Crewse said...

Thanks Jacque! I love what you did to my blog! Still.... U get the most talented girl award in my book!!!! THANKS!!

Katie Taylor said...

i totally thought i was the one about being skinny, or for sure the funny one. but no im the crotch waxer. i can hang with that!

Casey and Brynn said...

That girl was on Yo Gabba Gabba! A weird kids cartoon on Nickelodeon. My kids are mesmerized by it, and she was on it today! WEIRD!

Ashley said...

That is freakin hilarious!!! Thanks for making my day! I passed it on to my sister too - she was in tears!