Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Morning

Two Easter Bunnies!
I love big stuffed animals soo much!










11 comments:

R Family said...

Jacque, you are so beautiful! Cute Easter pictures.

Linae said...

Cutest family! Tori looks so much like you in that last picture!!!! Hope your doing good! Love ya!

Churchhouse said...

Looks like a fun easter. I love the easter slide show. Haven't seen or talked to you forever...i miss you. We need another GNO soon.

Churchhouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linae said...

Hey, let me know what I can bring, do,or help out for Kristine's shower OK?

tammy said...

Cute! I didn't get to see them Sunday, so I'm glad you posted pics here. And Connor is missing Chubs...he asks me all the time when are we going to go see Chubs again?

Team Caldwell said...

Just got an email from Kris. PLEASE don't forget to get me an invite. I am out of town for a week in April I hope I don't miss it. Your family is to picture perfect. You are wrong!!! So jealous

Sheba Price said...

I love that the girls are matching with their momma! What a cute family! You look really pretty! This is why I never talked to you on the first Cali trip! You were way to intimadating for me! :) LOL!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

I can't believe how big Taylor is!! I'm so glad Lily is not the only one!! Cute photos!!

Judy said...

What a good looking family! Love your girls' dresses!

Tiffany said...

You guys are so cute! Love the dresses, well ok my girls have the same ones! LOL