Monday, March 17, 2008

Family Night

We made these awesome Easter hats and followed Tori around the house doing the bunny hop. I'm think I'm going to start selling them on Etsy. What do you think?


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cami said...

So Cute! What a fun MOM! I love the water pictures of Tori and Keia. They are so cute together.

tammy said...

How fun! I think Brett should do that with his scouts. Especially since Taylor is now one of them.

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Too cute!! I checked out that video and it was hilarious!! I had a friend come over and she said that she went to your blog from mine to watch the video and she loved it!! She even goggled her to find more!! Too funny! I hope you all are doing well:) and I hope to see you guys soon!

Sara! said...

Okay are you the cutest or what?! I love, love those hats!

Someday I totally will take you up on your offer for your hi-tech genius-ness. Maybe then I'll give Tori back her Cat won't eat Bananas book. Yes, I think I'm holding it for ransom.

Sheba Price said...

I totally think you should sell these at Etsy! I just found out about that neat network! I have to figure out how to do it! I know, it might take me a while! LOL!!! You are too darn creative! Love it! :)

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

So much fun! And I love Tori's face in the first picture!