Thursday, March 6, 2008

Laundry I actually Love!



I seriously hate laundry! I always wait too long in between to wash loads so I have to do 6 loads in one day. But for some reason the putting away is the most annoying part of it. Then I get all of it done and feel accomplished, and two days later I'm behing again! I hope in heaven our clothes never have to be washed.

5 comments:

Sheba Price said...

I hate it too! It seems like I am always doing it too! The laundry that is! :) Cute baby in the pic! It always looks a little better when you add a cute baby on top of the clothes. You could do what I do sometimes. Just leave it in the laundry basket and let them pick out their outfits. It saves time and the hassle of putting it into the drawers! LOL! Thanks for helping me earlier! I hope to post it soon and then I will go private. One more public post and I am done!:) I am honoring you know who!

Sheba Price said...

P.S.- Still in my PJ's!!!!

Wendy said...

Those pictures are too cute!

Team Caldwell said...

We are laundry soul sisters. If I could hire a maid it would only be to fold and put away laundry!
PS- heaven is perfect therfore we will never get dirty thus eliminating laundry!!!! weeeeeee

Amber Horspool said...

I am so with you on this! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who puts laundry off so long that I have to wash and fold a ton in one day! My dream house would have a laundry shoot from each bedroom and a laundry room the size of a bedroom with huge cupboards and tons of counter space.