Friday, February 29, 2008

Biting Problems!

I couldn't resist adding these pictures just because.

Tori has a problem accidentally biting her finger sometimes when she's putting food into her mouth. Wierd I know! Has this ever happened to anyone else's kid? She bites it hard enough to start crying hysterically, and I have to try not to laugh. The video below is really for my mom, who will let me show her anything my kids do and think its cute. Isn't that what mom's are for? Like when they're newborns and you can call your mom to tell her how proud you are of your baby's poop because that means she's not constipated. And she'll be so interested in it..

You'll think I'm such a great mom for the song I'm trying to get Tori to sing. She has her own plans though.

3 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

My kids have done this. I think sometimes they get so excited about whatever they're eating and don't pay attention to what they're biting into!

Sheba Price said...

Just the other night Sophie bit her tongue when she was eating and she didn't really know what she did. She kept telling me my mouth, my mouth. I knew what she did and I was kind of laughing too. I know what you mean about the constipated thing. I have stories about that! With the babies of course, not me!:)

Okay I have been telling the peeps for a L-O-N-G time about New York! They can't get it together but I have been wanting to go forever and now I might just go all by myself! We will have to talk about NYC someday! BTW- I did think of you the other day when I was running through the smoke filled building! HA HA! It was fun and I did it again the other night. I will have to tell you about it when I see you. Sorry I always write a novel! I am too chatty!!!

R Family said...

Lillie is 3 and she still almost every meal either bites her lip, tongue or finger. It's so sad, but kind of funny too.