I just went on a girls trip to Newport Beach this past week. I went with my friend Heidi and a bunch of girls in her ward. I went last year so I already new a lot the girls this time. Girls trips are the funnest things ever. It's like I forgot that your stomach can start hurting from laughing so much. Before I left I was so excited to go and get a full nights sleep with out a baby. Little did I know that we weren't gonna go to sleep earlier than 3:00 am every night. Brett asked me what we were doing that made us stay up so late and pretty much it's a vacation for talking and laughing. I don't know why it's so fun to get ready for 3 hours to go on a bike ride but it is! I also don't know why when a bunch of girls get together it's fun to do the "diva" poses, but it is. I made some really good friends this trip (you know who you are-my preeecious!) We ate mexican food at least once a day. Our eating schedule was breakfast at 11:00, lunch at 4:00, and dinner at 10:00. My body is so messed up right now. I'll probably wake up tonight for a midnight snack! Here is a montage of our trip. Excuse all the "diva" poses, we were pretendig we were the the desperate housewives of Orange County.J/K
div>
div>
My embarrassing moments of the trip!
This is a lame re-enactment of when we were all walking and I ran into this post. Even strangers were laughing at me because of the noise I made when my legs hit it.
Last girls trip I bought some gas x for the first time because I know that eating out hurts my stomach if I not able to release gassous properties from my body, and I didn't want to do that around a bunch of girls. So this year it was a must have purchase. Needless to say they were passed around like breathmints. Anyways, when we were leaving the beach house I put all the extras in my pocket because they aren't cheap. Note to self: Don't leave in pocket when walking through metal detectors! At the airport when I set the metal detector off I had to pretend that I totally wasn't embarrassed about having to take them out of my pocket and putt them back through the xray machine. Lovely!
I parked my car at the airport so that I could leave from there because we were getting home to late for Brett to bring the kids to pick me up. When I went to pick up my car the battery was dead because I left the dome light on. I was so mad at myself! I was also going to bring one other girl home. So now 7 girls and about 20 bags of luggage( no exaggeration) had to fit into Heidi's Suv. We were all sitting on laps with the luggage packed to the ceiling. We decided it was a good my friend way to top the trip!






19 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! You are so funny Jackie...I can't believe you already have it posted. We had so much fun. I love you-you make me laugh sooooo hard! You need to be a model. I have 5 photo's in my hand......and you are America's next top model!!!!!! Can't wait until the next trip. Missy
Day Five, about 7 o'clock Cali time- Jackie,How fast can you post the "girls trip?" UMMMM within 12 hours!!!!! You are the blog queen Jackie! I am laughing soooo hard right now! I wish I had some pics to post on my blog...Hint...hint! I know....I am such a moocher! I'll never forget the bike trip that was supposedly to be a "short ride" over to Huntington. I had fun chatten and I could say more but I better say NO more! What happens in Newport stays in Newport! And that goes for L.A. too! I love your entry Jackie! This is from your "Spendy" friend! HEE HEE HEE! Oh by the way I am going to the beach! ;)
Missy you are too funny but you forgot, (Tyra speaking)"Jackie..... lets take a look at your picture. You were just too..... perfect! Look how the purple eyeshadow just..... set your eyes and your skin reflected the sunset off the beach, girl! You just get it! You know? You were a star the moment you entered the beach house! Man you had us fooled! We thought you were this Diva and spent a lot of money on clothes but you fooled us once again you precious!"
-Okay We totally still need to act out Top Model!
I know! We need to come over so you can teach us "Blogging for dummies!" Okay How in the world did you know that me, missy and alli are package deals? Oh my gosh!You are too smart! We will TOTALLY be there with our matching shirts that says, I "heart" the district (of course the words would be blinged out), and we will definatly bring some hot dogs with all of the fixings for snack time! Oh and some gas X too! We can't forget that!
I will e-mail you right now!
Oh my gosh! You are hilarious! Love the slide show.
Looks fun, I'm sooo jealous!
Jacque that looks like so much fun! I love the diva poses! I'm so glad you had fun!
Your hubby fed Jake & the kids on Sat morning. Crepes I think. Anyway, tell him thanks for me!
Okay, you are seriously the fastest blogger ever! I'm still behind from Christmas. Your slide show is awesome...what a fun trip...even being eight months prego. I'm so glad I went and can't wait until next year! But it better not be a whole year before we get together...you are so funny and I really enjoyed getting to know you better this year. (Okay, this is starting to sound like I'm signing your high school year book...have a Kick A** summer and KIT)
Missy and Sheba, I love the dance moves...you guys really looked so "precious" in your club getup with your 3/4 length matching shirts. You were like the Bling triplets!
Let me know when your Sheheba clothing line come out...I can't wait!
By the way i love the music behind your slide show...hello "Save by the Bell" flash back anyone?
How fun to have time with your friends!
that sounds like so much fun. i love girl trips! I think I need one soon.
WOW, that looks like soo much fun! Great job with the Diva poses those are hilarious!
How fun! I love your pictures! What a fun time. We do the same girls trip every year with the cousins. We go in a couple of months and your post made me so excited! Mexican food, laughing, bike rides...It is seriously the best pick me up for the year. I read your comment on my blog this morning and had to see my nick name. I guessed it immediately... you nerd! :) You are on my list, it just doesn't say friends because I haven't figured out how to not mess up my lists. I put them all on the same one I thought, but they separated into url addresses...I'll figure it out :)
That is totally what I need right now; a GIRLS trip! I think I might plan one for us girls over here in Kentucky. Forget Newport; how about Nashvegas (I hope you know I mean Nashville)? :) Oh, how you brought back memories of us posing like that our sophomore year. Love your post and can't wait to talk to you again.
Jacque...You are the best, I love you!
I'm loving all the nicknames you gave your friends. At first I thought you deleted me and I was sad :( Then I started scrolling down trying to find something that fit (didn't even try the skinny one), and finally found it. Musical genius?! hardly! How about can't say no to anyone asking me to play for them?
That list of friends is hilarious. What do I have to do to join the goof troop and get a funny name????
I like the new name and it was an easy one to find...I don't really know anyone with more of an obsession with explosives than Cameron!! And as a plus it is a much less loserish nickname than the last one; I truly love my dogs but I was sad to be "one of those people" :) (don't worry, I was not actually offended or anything) Oh and I think we should do a girls night too! I want to see Fools Gold too and I don't think I will be able to drag Cameron to that one. Talk to Andrea and let me know when and where!!
You're so lucky to have a girls outing. The gas-x thing made me laugh pretty hard. LOOOVE IT! You're so funny!
HOW FREAKIN FUN!! I'm so jealous! I would love to go on one of those with the girls but it seems to never happen! I love the video and pics! You guys were making me laugh so I can only imagine how much laughing you guys did!
Post a Comment