That first lovely picture is a bite mark on my shoulder. I was in the bathroom with my two girls, and Tori started falling off the make-up bench. It was like slow motion. She fell to the ground and hit her head. So I picked her up and tried to comfort her, but all the sudden I realized she was biting my shoulder. So I set her down and almost started crying myself. She just bit down as a reflex, not knowing my flesh was in her teeth. Later I was teasing saying, "Tori, why did you bite me?" And Tori said, "I thought you were food!" I took Taylor to her four month appointment and surprisingly found out she is in the 96th percentile in height and 78th in weight. This is so foreign to me because Tori was barely on the charts in weight and average in height. Anyways, I wanted to capture the eight rolls on her stomach. Little Chunkster!
hey girl- sorry about the bite. That must have hurt. Also, i am ready for a back ground change. If you have a minute do the 'hawaiigreen'. Thanks and love ya- Missy
Umm...ouch! My Taylor used to bite our shoulders all the time when he was a baby. Never could figure out why. I love fat babies! Why aren't the rolls on my stomach as cute as hers???
You did a fabulous job on Sunday! I was nervous for that "A", but you nailed it. I was nervous for my little solo part too! Thanks for letting me play for you.
I am so sorry for the bite but I was really noticing that cute necklace you were wearing more. :) How come rolls look so dang cute on babies and not Mom's? Shoot! We should start uplifiting each other on the mommy rolls too! And last but not least, you and your baby is so dang cute I can't take it! I am just glad I like you and I am not stalking your blog!
Hey your girls are so cute, even if they bite right? I saw that you made some tutus! It turned out really cute... If you ever want another one I would be more than happy to teach you how to make them really fast! And cheap too!
Ouch! It was so great to hear from you! You have a beautiful family! Love all the fun names you have listed for your friends...I knew exactly who the jelly bean drivin' friend was...too funny! We are still livin' in Mesa;we didn't venture too far from home! Anyways, keep in touch...cutr blog by the way!
Hey-We don't know each other but I found your blog from Cutest Blog on the Block. I apologize for posting but I don't know how to email through the site. I was just wondering how you did the top of your blog. I've been looking at some websites but I'm not exactly sure what to look for to create something like that. If you could email me that'd be great. Thanks! Belinda belinda99@gmail.com
oh my goodness I LOVE chunky babies!! She seriously couldn't be any cuter!!! Sorry about your bite mark! Thats funny though that she didn't do it on purpose! LOL
"Mom these underwear are too tight, my bum puffy is sticking out!" She said thiswhen she had her underwear on sideways and her little cheek was hangin out
"I don't like school Dad, it gives me a headache!" Age 3.
Me,"I'm so excited Santa's gonna bring you a dollhouse!" Tori,"Why, mom?" Me,"Because it will be so fun." Tori,"Because then I won't bother you anymore cause I'll be playing with it?"
Tori,"I don't want to be small I want to big, mom. I want to be like 19 years old. And I won't even turn into a boy when I grow up." Me,"Of course you won't turn into a boy, that doesn't happen." Tori,"I know I was just telling you so you would know."
Tori,"Oh man, that sucks!" Me, calmly,"Tori that isn't a very nice word, where did you learn that?" Tori, hesistantly,"From you."
Tori,"You are the best mom I've ever had in my entire life!"
We have been married for 9 years and as you can tell time has not changed us.
11 comments:
That's a crazy story about the bite. Taylor is so cute & getting so big. It was fun to hold her for a minute at Church today.
Hey, I tagged you on my blog so you gotta check it out!!!
Ouch!! That is funny. Taylor is so cute. I can't beleive how big she is getting. SO fun!!
hey girl- sorry about the bite. That must have hurt. Also, i am ready for a back ground change. If you have a minute do the 'hawaiigreen'. Thanks and love ya- Missy
Umm...ouch! My Taylor used to bite our shoulders all the time when he was a baby. Never could figure out why. I love fat babies! Why aren't the rolls on my stomach as cute as hers???
You did a fabulous job on Sunday! I was nervous for that "A", but you nailed it. I was nervous for my little solo part too! Thanks for letting me play for you.
I am so sorry for the bite but I was really noticing that cute necklace you were wearing more. :) How come rolls look so dang cute on babies and not Mom's? Shoot! We should start uplifiting each other on the mommy rolls too! And last but not least, you and your baby is so dang cute I can't take it! I am just glad I like you and I am not stalking your blog!
Yikes! That had to hurt. I understand the feeling a little too well.
Hey your girls are so cute, even if they bite right? I saw that you made some tutus! It turned out really cute... If you ever want another one I would be more than happy to teach you how to make them really fast! And cheap too!
Ouch! It was so great to hear from you! You have a beautiful family! Love all the fun names you have listed for your friends...I knew exactly who the jelly bean drivin' friend was...too funny! We are still livin' in Mesa;we didn't venture too far from home! Anyways, keep in touch...cutr blog by the way!
Hey-We don't know each other but I found your blog from Cutest Blog on the Block. I apologize for posting but I don't know how to email through the site. I was just wondering how you did the top of your blog. I've been looking at some websites but I'm not exactly sure what to look for to create something like that. If you could email me that'd be great. Thanks! Belinda
belinda99@gmail.com
oh my goodness I LOVE chunky babies!! She seriously couldn't be any cuter!!! Sorry about your bite mark! Thats funny though that she didn't do it on purpose! LOL
LOL that is too funny! Your girls are so stinkin cute! Love that video of that crazy gold lady! You are right ya can't stop watching it!!
Post a Comment