Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag Smag!

Who the heck ever even started this tag buisness. So childish!J/K
Six things unknown to the people who know me:


1. I'm one of the most creative people you will ever meet.
2. Everyone wants to be my friend because of this.
3. I'm a great mother and perfect wife.
4. My nickname is Martha Stewart.
5. I always eat healthy and workout vigorously everyday.
6. I am a very spiritual and humble person.


Oh wait I forgot it was supposed to be things that you didn't know about me. Let me start again!
1. My favorite barbie name as a kid was Gwendolyn (So beautiful, I know)
2. I met Raven Samone at Knotts Berry farm when I was like 11 years old. (Who is that? Well she was the cute little girl on the Cosby's, That's so Raven, and The Cheetah Girls.) I had her sign my ticket stub. I know, I was so star struck.
3. I never had a "boyfriend" until Brett. No, I wasn't a nerd, I just never liked a guy long enough to want him as a boyfriend.
4. I love freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
5. I was in a highschool beauty padgeant when I lived in Kentucky. (After it was over my sister and I swore never to do anything like that again!)
6. I love making new friends, and not just casual ones. I love making really good new life long friends. (It has to do with moving so much a kid.)
I guess I'm supposed to Tag someone else so I want to tag Krytal, Linae, Missy, and Sheba.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay Jacque!!! Thanks for doing that! Raven Samone eh, I love the Cheetah Girls! I love learning all this fun stuff about you!

Sheba Price said...

I like this list. It is always fun getting to know our little Jacque a little more! I am the same about making friends! Thanks for tagging me. I am so boring but I'll think of something.

Okay, what the heck! I love "That's So Raven!" She is in a new movie and me and the girls want to go see it! Lucky!

So GWEN, when we were running from the cop in the mall last night, which I think is so fitting, were we dressed all in black? You know we looked good running and hiding through the mall! Jac-que! You had me laughing so hard girl! Oh and by the way I am doing this movie thingy tomorrow and it is a chase scene with the actors. So your dream is real but you are not with me, Dang IT! I'll be thinking of you while I am running! :)

Sara! said...

I think you need to post pictures of your pageant days!

I'm glad you disclosed which area Tori bit you on... at first I was a little stressed out with just a large amount of skin somewhere in the vicinity of a necklace might be!

tammy said...

I loved reading this stuff about you! And yes, I did already know the first six you listed, so thanks for listing the things I didn't know.

Team Caldwell said...

Dang you! let me think and get back to you!

Anonymous said...

As I read those first 6 FACTS that you posted about I totally just went down the list and agreed with each of them! :) I need to do this tag- Wendy tagged me awhile ago and I am never good about following through on them- but for her I will!

Churchhouse said...

Thanks for the background and header -it looks great. I don't really have a recent photo to add. Hopefully soon we can get some pictures done as a family. I love you 6 things about you. It is fun to get to know someone even more. Thanks for tagging me, i will get to it as soon as i have a second- i have been so busy.

Do you miss stalking you know who...... :)

We are probably going to do the recipe exchange next thur. the 6th. Get your best tried and true recipes and tell your friend.

Anonymous said...

3. I never had a "boyfriend" until Brett. No, I wasn't a nerd, I just never liked a guy long enough to want him as a boyfriend.

Response: I believe that....and sure you weren't.

KENTUCKY ROCKS!!!