Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No, I'm not bored! Well, kind of.

Tori came down the stairs like this. My fairy bag lady.

And too cool for school baby.

Sup?

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristine Thompson said...

Very Cute! Thanks for changing my blog too :) I like it, it's always a pleasant surprise. Hee hee

Wendy said...

So cute! And I love that tutu in the other new post. It looks like so much fun at your house. We need to get Tori & Susie together!

Stacey Crewse said...

So cute! Love the glasses! Your girls must have so much fun all day long!

Kristina said...

1st-your girls are adorable as always!
2nd-how do you get your blog headings so dang cute???? you must share!
3rd-How do you know Heidi?? I have known Heidi for about forever so it was really fun to look at your pictures from your trip. Tell her I said hi!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

Too cute!! Your house is cute, your girls are cute, you're cute!!! Gesh!! Brett would be cute if his farts didn't smell so bad:( I was looking at all your blogging friends and trying to figure out who was what before I checked. The Unabomber one is the best!!! When I saw that it was Cameron's I laughed a lot!!:) Love you guys!!