For Valentines Day my friend Kendra and I made tutu's for our girls. They love them. It only took like 15 hours and I could of just bought them for 18 dollars and I paid 20, but what's the fun in no stress! Once I'm in the project I'm always wondering what I was thinking!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Tutu Time
For Valentines Day my friend Kendra and I made tutu's for our girls. They love them. It only took like 15 hours and I could of just bought them for 18 dollars and I paid 20, but what's the fun in no stress! Once I'm in the project I'm always wondering what I was thinking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
So adorable! I can't believe how crafty you are! And I love the new header too!
Cute tutus - love them! I need to buy me a girl. My sewing machine just sits there...
What a proud papa of two beauties! And Taylor doesn't look just like Brett, just sort of...hehehe
You are so freakin' talented! I love them! It is so true about projects, you know you could buy them but there is something about the challenge and making them. They turned out so cute and your girls look adorable in them!
I have been so sick that I just logged on today and saw that you changed my page. Thanks Jacque, you are so sweet! I need to post something new but I am so drugged up. IT takes me forever to do it when I am well forget when I am sick! Have a great Sunday! Talk to you soon!
can you teach me how to do those or do you have a pattern i can copy? I need to make lots of those! Let me know, spanks!
Cute Cute Jacque- You are so on top of it!!!!! Don't you love tutu's. You need to teach me how to make them..( I was smart and bought mine :).....Shauni said that Megan buys that tutu material in the district where we just were for sooooo cheap. I wish we would have thought of it...next time. I'll let we know when I want my background changed. Love ya
I love visiting your blog, because Tori just makes me smile. I love the tutu, it was worth all the time!!!
okay, could you really buy a tutu that cute? no way. I love it! It turned out adorable and it's even cuter because Tori's wearing it!
Post a Comment