Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Post

I think this is the best picture I have taken of these two. I can't believe they were both looking at me and smiling! My little baby has been sooo good to me and Tori has been such a sweetheart. I have seriously been in heaven lately with these girls. When I look at this picture it reminds me that even though I can feel exhausted and tired from all the work that seems to go unnoticed as a mom, that its worth it. I'm sure next week I tell you my kids have the flu and I'm going insane, but for this moment it's all good!

10 comments:

tammy said...

Love the pic and the LO! Too cUtE! You are so talented, not only with digi-scrapping, but with bringing adorable children into the world!

You're right, my blessing post was all about you. How did you figure it out? Of course I will play the piano for you. Bring me the music!

Casey and Brynn said...

That is such a perfect picture! So, of course Tori looks exactly like Brett...but I can't figure out who Taylor looks like yet? Thanks again for helping me with my header! Love ya!

Sheba Price said...

Cherish those moments! Because I have been going through the sick moment with my three year old.
Your girls are too cute! What a fun pic and of course you know how to do all that fancy stuff! Thank you Jacque for helping the 30 something with all of this mumbo jumbo! You can get together with all of your friends later and laugh at us! :)

Sheba Price said...

Cherish those moments! Because I have been going through the sick moment with my three year old.
Your girls are too cute! What a fun pic and of course you know how to do all that fancy stuff! Thank you Jacque for helping the 30 something with all of this mumbo jumbo! You can get together with all of your friends later and laugh at us! :)

Team Caldwell said...

they are too dang cute! Love it. mine have been at eachothers throats lately and driving me insane!

Ps- yes it was quaker granola, the yummy kind with raisins-sorry. no phone call i couldn't make myself save the "evidence"!!! yuck

Linae said...

I just stare in envy and awe at how dang cute your blog is! Yes, a super cute picture!

Stacey Crewse said...

That IS a perfect picture! Don't you love when you capture one moment that everything is right.... both looking and smiling?! Amazing!! Cute as can be!!

Churchhouse said...

I love the new posts of the girls. What website did you use for the new slide show of the kids? Very fun.....miss you tons! Oh- and you loved the curtain closing on Heidi-i don't know what happened...Happy Valentines!!!!!!!

Team Caldwell said...

ok wait, when did i pee my pants when laughing?! That's a "private" problem, ha ha ha!!! you are freaking funny or freaking bored either way it rocks

Wendy said...

Look at the those smiles! And the dimples! That is seriously the cutest picture ever!