Monday, January 28, 2008

I love my Dad!

We go to my parents house every Sunday and I love it because we always get the best meals. My dad is the best cook. He made the best chicken tacos. He's always had a hard time when it comes to a lot of noise (such as grandchildren screaming). I told him that a couple of my girlfriends are the same way about noise. They don't like to have music or the T.V. on very much because of it. Anyways, next thing we know he comes out with his shooting ear phones. He can still hear, but it takes the edge off high pitch or loud noises. He's been wearing them every Sunday for about a month, and now he doesn't get irritated. I need to borrow them when Taylor starts teething!
I can't believe she's already 3 and half months old. It's gone by so much faster this time around.

My girls love their aunt Brittney!

11 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

Wow, your dad is smart! That's a great idea. How fun that he makes you Sunday dinner! Your little T is growing so fast! Isn't it weird/sad how time flies when they're small?

Casey and Brynn said...

That is hilarious about the headphones. You can tell our Dad's are brothers. So alike sometimes it is scary. Also, the tribute to your mother-in-law was awesome. I am lucky to feel the same way about mine!

tammy said...

Much more fun than going to choir practice!

Stacey Crewse said...

That is so great your dad wears the headphones! Ask him where I can get a pair.... he looks so happy and like he's enjoying making dinner! I love your back ground and YES I want you to help me with mine too! THANKS!!

Laynee said...

Your dad is hilarious!!! You have the best family! Cute Pics of Taylor.

Wendy said...

I love all the new posts! Your dad is hilarious and Taylor is so cute! I got to see her in the hallway at church on Sunday. Oh, and you do have the best mother-in-law!!!

Linae said...

I love your dad too! That is soooo funny! Taylor is adorable, we need to get together soon!

tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Your girls are adorable. So fun to see all your cute pictures!

Autumn said...

Jacque,
Taylor is so cute I can't believe how big she has gotten. Well just waiting for our number three any day now:)

Kristina said...

That is flippin' hilarious!!! You would think since he has 5 children he would be used to it, but I guess when you add in the grandkids!! HAHA! My Dad usually just sits and smiles cuz he is partially deaf in one ear so most of the time I don't think he even knows what is going on!! :)