
On Friday night we went out to BJ's pizza for my friend Stacey's birthday. I have been trying to diet to get rid of my spare tire so I ate dinner before hand and just watched everyone eat. It was still fun to visit and I did take one bite of her Pazzuci. (That just doesn't sound right!) Anyways, I met Stacey in Mesa when Brett and I lived in our town house. I actually convinced her to move to Queen Creek with us. She's such a great friend to have because she's always there when you need her most.

NO Camie your face does not look fat, you look hot!

After dinner we went to the 10:20 showing of "27 dresses." It was a really cute, funny, and quirky movie. I almost didn't go because I knew we wouldn't get home til about 1:00 a.m. I thought people were always either a morning or a night person, but I decided I'm neither. I am just a day person. I hate being up early and I get grumpy when I'm up too late. I think it has something to do with getting up with kids. (I sound like such a fun person!)
8 comments:
I had no idea there was that connection between you guys. Cute pics! LOL about you being a day person. I'm not a night person either, but I am a morning person -of course I don't have night time feedings though!
BTW - your friend Emily is friends with some of my friends. I hopped over to her blog and saw Lindsey, Brooke, Ashley, and Julie all listed under her links. How funny.
You girls are all hot!!! Very cute pix & Happy Birthday Stacey!
Jacque, I think I'm ready to change my header to a Valentine's one like yours. Do you mind helping me again?!?
did dave tell you that i saw your car at Bj's? i was like hey jacque's here! he said there is no way jacque would be here. weird!!!
That was a fun night! I love car pooling with you!! LOL! We have to do it again, and I am sure we will!
Cute Jacque! How do I get a cute header like yours? You should come and visit me in Colorado sometime! It would be so fun.
I just had a girls night out last weekend and saw 27 dresses, too. What did you think? It was totally predictable but just what I wanted. I love chick flicks! :)
You're a fun person Jacque! I've been meaning to tell you that I love, love, love all the burp cloths!! I get so many compliments on them!
They make me feel like I'm one of the cool moms! Tell everyone hello for me:)
Post a Comment