Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bowling!

My friend Kimmy let us come with her and her sisters bowling. Tori loved it. They have they cool ramps that they can push the balls down.

Yes, I got a strike! She actually did one time.
This is my friend Kimmy who is due in a month a she was bowling strikes the whole time!

This is Kimmy's little girl Maggie that Tori always looks up to (literally). When we were driving home Tori asked me when we were gonna go back to the "valley." I finally figured out she was talking about the bowling alley. Love it!

7 comments:

tammy said...

Love it!

Thanks for coming over today and helping me figure out what to do. I'm still trying to decide. Can you give me a guesstimate doing it with the crackle, and also doing it with the glaze that you said would be less? Then I will decide between the three and tell Luvpilot to give me some money : )
I really want to do that tin now, too. Your house looks fabulous! You really do need to a slide show showcasing your house.

Team Avarell said...

Thank you for your help!! I feel so much better about my blog already :) You have so many cute pictures, I don't event know where to begin. Too cute, too cute!! We really need to hang out sometime; I mean, we live just around the corner. I know Cameron considers himself a Ferguson anyway so I better get better aquatinted right!?!

Brooke said...

I have wanted to take Ella bowling for a long time. You have motivated me to now! Looks like so much fun!

Cami said...

How fun! We took our kids a few weeks ago and they loved it!!

R Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am jealous I am not there tagging along too. My kids love to bowl. It's so cute to watch the little ones with the bowling balls bigger than them.

Kristina said...

How fun1 I have always wanted to take my kids bowling but for some reason never have? I'll have to get on that! I LOVE you heading on your blog! Have you been doing those yourself???

Autumn said...

Looks like fun. We just went to a party at the bowling alley. Dylan is a better bowler than I am, granted he did have the ramp and bummers:)